Complimentary Royal Replenish with UBP

That's right. A free RR package when you purchase the Ultimate Beverage Package purchased between June 15 and August 31, 2015. You also get a free bottle of Champagne. I just saw it on the RCCL Web site in my "Cruise Planner" under Ultimate Beverage Package description.:

SHORE EXCURSIONS DINING & BEVERAGE SPA & FITNESSENTERTAINMENT ONBOARD ACTIVITIES MY CALENDAR

Home Beverage Packages Ultimate Package

ULTIMATE PACKAGE

PRICES STARTING FROM*

$55.00 USD Adult

ADD TO CART

OVERVIEW

What do you get when you mix our Royal Replenish and Premium Beverage Packages? The Ultimate Beverage Package*.

It's the best of both worlds.

Our entire stock of alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages is yours to choose from. Enjoy virtually unlimited combinations on everything from cocktails with top-shelf spirits to premium teas and every beverage in between.

Price shown is per person, per day.

For a limited time only, join us in celebrating summertime with Coca Cola. When you buy an Ultimate Beverage Package, you will receive a complimentary Royal Refreshment package and an additional Coca Cola souvenir cup to share with a friend. * Guests will also receive a complimentary bottle of limited edition American Summer Domaine Chandon.

The Ultimate beverage package includes virtually unlimited options. A combination of all the benefits from the Premium and Royal Replenish packages as well as a Coca Cola souvenir cup.

*Offer valid June 15 through August 31, 2015. Offer has no cash value and will have no refunds or credits. While supplies last. One bottle of champagne per stateroom.

Yes, still very expensive--a 7 day runs $455, but if someone was planning to buy the Ultimate (or Premium with a $6 upgrade), the non-tippliping partner would get a free $24 package too just by purchasing between the effective dates.

It doesn't say you needed to SAIL by Aug 31, but that might be the case. It's not real clear.

Edited by Hawaiifrank

Interested to see how this works exactly. Especially since I was planning on getting a beverage package for myself and was trying to decide between the soda package and Royal Replenish for my kids. We are cruising on 8/1.

Watch out! The offer is a free Royal REFRESHMENT package with an unlimited package, not a Royal REPLENISH.

That makes the offer a lot less attractive, as royal refreshment is soda's only :-(

Will try to negotiate an upgrade to royal replenish when we buy our ultimate packages while on-board in July. :-)

Watch out! The offer is a free Royal REFRESHMENT package with an unlimited package, not a Royal REPLENISH.

That makes the offer a lot less attractive, as royal refreshment is soda's only :-(

Will try to negotiate an upgrade to royal replenish when we buy our ultimate packages while on-board in July. :-)

Good catch! I was thinking replenish so if it is just the coke machines it is beyond ridiculous.

So sorry for mis-reading "Replenish" when it actually said "Refreshment". That's not nearly as good a deal. $6 vs. $20 package.

I had spotted that too. As I'm travelling solo, I wonder how I get to choose who gets my free soda package if I buy the Ultimate. It sounds like there'll just be an extra Coke cup in my stateroom, which I could presumably then give to anyone I want?

Find some kid whose parents have annoyed you, and give them unlimited access to sugary drinks for a week. Hmm...

Or more likely, offer it to someone on my roll call :)

I had spotted that too. As I'm travelling solo, I wonder how I get to choose who gets my free soda package if I buy the Ultimate. It sounds like there'll just be an extra Coke cup in my stateroom, which I could presumably then give to anyone I want?

Find some kid whose parents have annoyed you, and give them unlimited access to sugary drinks for a week. Hmm...

Or more likely, offer it to someone on my roll call :)

I have the same issue. Thanks for the advice to give to someone on the roll call. I was among those who read it as "replenish" and thought it was nice perk. Even though it is not as big a freebie as I originally thought, it is still something.

• 7 months later...

They honored it (sort of) on my Thanksgiving cruise on Freedomm.

I had copies of the flyer,etc. from way back when i bought it.

Started by asking one of the beverage staff (who insisted he was "the" beverage manager and if he couldnt help me then no one could). He then when on to be blunt in saying the deal had expired months ago and he couldnt help me.

Swung by Guest Services instead and within about 2 minutes was handed a soda cup and a bottle of wine (champagne was no longer in stock but the wine worked fine).

So it worked for me without having too much of an issue, I debated getting annoyed with the beverage guy and decided to save it for Guest Services where it turned out i didnt have to, so it was all good.

As in all things RCI your results will probably vary :)

Sorry for bringing this old thread back..

I bought the ultimate package during this offer. Will I still get the extra refresh for our February cruise?

I hope so too. I have the original flyer that states replenish and not refreshment package so we shall see in March.

Unfortunately, I an unable to print that. It gets to blury in full size

You can Google search "royal caribbean buy ultimate drink package get replenish free" and go to the royal

caribbean blog site and print from there.

• 4 weeks later...
Unfortunately, I an unable to print that. It gets to blury in full size

Just got my cruise docs and it did not show up so I called with my travel agent and RCL even read the flyer and then said no. So I might have to raise hell at guest services.:cool: