Enchantment Ice Cream

quietmn12

We were on the Enchantment in August. The ship is beautiful. My husband had a banana split from Ben & Jerry's. I just referred to my itemized Sea Pass receipt and it cost (are you ready?) $6.33. He only had one banana split all week.....

We were on the 9/4-9/11 sailing, the one with the sunny and calm weather where you could actually tender to Martha's Vineyard.

There is no soft ice cream machine in Windjammer now, stuck with Ben and Jerry and their $3-$6 ice cream. They still serve it at dinner, though.

Hell, nobody starves on a cruise and the midnight buffet was great. Chocolate covered strawberries were the hit of the trip, vanishing very fast from the trays:) .

David

We were on the 9/4-9/11 sailing, the one with the sunny and calm weather where you could actually tender to Martha's Vineyard.

There is no soft ice cream machine in Windjammer now, stuck with Ben and Jerry and their $3-$6 ice cream. They still serve it at dinner, though.

Hell, nobody starves on a cruise and the midnight buffet was great. Chocolate covered strawberries were the hit of the trip, vanishing very fast from the trays:) .

David

I'll be on the Enchantment this Sunday and am crossing my fingers we get to tender to Bar Harbor and the Vineyard....still watching the path of Ophelia.

Quick question.....which night was the midnight buffet?

Thanks!

I'll be on the Enchantment this Sunday and am crossing my fingers we get to tender to Bar Harbor and the Vineyard....still watching the path of Ophelia.

Quick question.....which night was the midnight buffet?

Thanks!

The gala buffet was Fri nite. Other nights the waiters circulated with trays of good stuff. The chocolate strawberries flew off the trays. YUM.

Ba Ha Ba tendering was easy compared to the Vineyard; the ship was anchored much closer and the waters were calm. As far as I know, 2 of the last 3 weeks, the Vineyard was cancelled or shortened, but not Ba Ha Ba.

There were two midnight buffets on the 9/4 Enchantment. One was just a small one in the windjammer, then the formal gala in the My Fair Lady.

We asked about the ice cream also, and they said since they had Ben and Jerry's.. no soft serve. :(

They did have ice ream sundaes on the first buffet, and every night at dinner. Also there is no Johnny Rockets on the Enchantment either.

sherri

Archived