what time does check in actually open in roma port

gcgold

Does anyone actually know ( as opposed to guessing or iterating the official Celebrity line) what time check-in opens in Civitavecchia please

I understand the boat arrives about 5:00 a.m. and people start getting off around 7 . I intend sleeping rough the night before and then doing a bit of busking / begging amongst the passengers getting off. I should then be able to get on with a bit of spending money but in need of a shower. Don't want to be standing in a long queue with fellow cruisists with me in a shoddy state so early boarding could be a good move [emoji32]

Embarkation doesn't usually begin until 11:00 am, at the earliest. You'll check-in at the terminal, and be given your Seapass card and have your picture taken. Then if the ship is ready for new passengers, you'll be allowed to board.

Absolutely correct. The very earliest you would e able to check in would be 11:00. A lot of that depends on demarcation, and if the ship needs any special cleaning due to illness on the previous cruise. It is impossible to give an exact time, however, 11:00 would be the absolute earliest.

Absolutely correct. The very earliest you would e able to check in would be 11:00. A lot of that depends on demarcation, and if the ship needs any special cleaning due to illness on the previous cruise. It is impossible to give an exact time, however, 11:00 would be the absolute earliest.

thank you [emoji2]

We arrived at 11:00 for our May cruise and it was not at all crowded and they had already been checking people in. Not sure how much earlier than 11 they may have started but as stated, 11 is a good time to aim for.

From what docking position does the Reflection usually depart on Mondays at Civitavecchia? I have seen reports of Celebrity cruises docking at the "seawall docks" and others at the eastern cargo dock.