Alaska cruises

Starflyr3

When does the Alaska schedule generally come out?

I want to book an Alaska cruise for 2017, but nothing is showing as available on the website yet.

Historically, when have people been able to book these?

Thanks!

I also would like to know the answer to this question. I want to book the Pearl for May 2017. Several other NCL destinations already have 2017 calendars out but not for Alaska. Hopefully it will be listed before this current promo expires.

The 2016 Alaska cruises were announced the middle of December 2014, so we have a while to go for 2017.

Yikes, still several months away! Thank you for that information Cruise_More_Often. Hopefully the UBP promo will be back in December/January. Either way, I'll be on a mission to snag one of those coveted aft balconies on the Pearl for Alaska in May 2017 (and I haven't even sailed in an aft cabin yet, but will be doing so next year for the first time so I'm already presuming I'm going to be hooked)! :D

Considering the 2016 cruises were announced in Dec of 14, I suspect that 2017 will be announced Dec 15.

You will probably have to deal with whatever WAVE promo is out at that time. You never know what the next promo will be - could be better - could be worse :).

If you want to grab one of the deck 10 aft balcony cabins or even an aft mini suite on deck 11 you better be quick - assuming the Jewel and Pearl will still be doing AK ;).

We had our first aft balcony mini suite on NCL Pearl on 7th May cruise out of Vancouver - can highly recommend the aft. If you can book it, make sure you do.

Previously we had always had midship balconies, but the view from aft was spectactular.