Aqua Class

rogfam

Just got back off Celebrity Millennium and was in Aqua Class.

Port days - Blu breakfast is 7:00 am to 8:30 am

Sea days - Breakfast ends at 9:00 am

They make the best tableside made Mueslix per your order. They have mueslix in the buffet but it doesn't compare.

Sorry don't know anything about the room service menu. Never used it.

We ate in Blu or the MDR.

There is a menu but honestly you can really pretty much get what you want on room service if it's not too out of the ordinary. If you want a cheese omelet just write it in if it's not on the printed menu. If you want some granola and some fresh berries, write it in. We have only been in AQ once but we've eaten in Blu our last 6 cruises. Love it! Even when we had a verandah cabin we wrote in what we wanted on the room service menu and it arrived.

Ordering room service breakfast is what we do on every single port day where we're getting out first thing, to save all that back and forth.

I don't like the muesli they prepare in Blu (I'm not an oatmeal or cream of wheat person) but I do like granola and yogurt and berries and ask for them separately. Blu is great and they can be a lot more flexible with you since they serve a smaller number of people. I quite often switch out the vegetables at dinner for steamed broccoli, or request a double size serving of spinach, for example.