How to get to Oceankaj from Adina Apartments

Hello

I will be staying at Adina Apartment hotels (Amerika plads 7, 2100 Copenhagen Ø, Denmark) and taking a cruise on Regal Princess from Cruise Terminal is Oceankaj.

What would be the best way to get to the Cruise Terminal is Oceankaj from Adina Apartment hotels?

Can I walk to the terminal?

Thanks.

we stayed at Adina apartments couple of weeks ago

Front desk called us a taxi which cost 129DKK or $19

we were dropped directly outside luggage drop whereas the bus stop does involve a few hundred yards walk with luggage

Do you recommend staying at the apartment? Was there a lot of room? Is the bathroom big? Do you use the bus to get around or walked everywhere? I'm been looking at hotels to stay at for our cruise next year.

Seriously, you have to either be very lazy or have a handicap is the walk from the bus stop should be a problem.

Terminal one is located 50 meters or so from the bus stop, terminal 2 perhaps 250-300 meters away.

Only issue would be terminal 3 that are located 600-700 meters away from the bus stop.

The cruise list on the port authority's website cmport.com is updated about a week in advance with what terminal the ships will use.

Seriously, you have to either be very lazy or have a handicap is the walk from the bus stop should be a problem.

Terminal one is located 50 meters or so from the bus stop, terminal 2 perhaps 250-300 meters away.

Only issue would be terminal 3 that are located 600-700 meters away from the bus stop.

The cruise list on the port authority's website cmport.com is updated about a week in advance with what terminal the ships will use.

yes my husband does have walking difficulties-2 metal hips and a dodgy ankle so being dropped off directly outside the terminal was a godsend.

however even being able bodied a 300m walk with luggage in the rain would not be fun for the sake of a very reasonable taxi ride

Do you recommend staying at the apartment? Was there a lot of room? Is the bathroom big? Do you use the bus to get around or walked everywhere? I'm been looking at hotels to stay at for our cruise next year.

yes I would recommend this place-we had a studio apartment which was a good size and self catering facilities with microwave but no stove top.

I believe the 1 bedroom apartments have a stove top and are a bit bigger

If you are able bodied you can walk to little mermaid in 10 mins or use bus or train to get into city centre

As my husband has walking difficulties we rested up in the apartment night before the cruise as we had visited Copenhagen before

the whole area is very flat and plenty of bikes around

Edited by fabnfortysomething

yes my husband does have walking difficulties-2 metal hips and a dodgy ankle so being dropped off directly outside the terminal was a godsend.

however even being able bodied a 300m walk with luggage in the rain would not be fun for the sake of a very reasonable taxi ride

That explains it better. :D

I don't hope that you got offended by my post, that wasn't my intention.

A regular person with no health problems shouldn't have no issues except for comfort as you say.

yes I would recommend this place-we had a studio apartment which was a good size and self catering facilities with microwave but no stove top.

I believe the 1 bedroom apartments have a stove top and are a bit bigger

If you are able bodied you can walk to little mermaid in 10 mins or use bus or train to get into city centre

As my husband has walking difficulties we rested up in the apartment night before the cruise as we had visited Copenhagen before

the whole area is very flat and plenty of bikes around

We would only need a studio. Did you have a bathtub or shower? I saw some pics of bathtubs with only a partial door and people complain about the floor getting wet. Did you experience this? Would you say that it was a bit bathroom area?

We can walk to the bus or train to get to the city. Just looking for a decent place to stay for 4 days prior to our cruise.

We would only need a studio. Did you have a bathtub or shower? I saw some pics of bathtubs with only a partial door and people complain about the floor getting wet. Did you experience this? Would you say that it was a bit bathroom area?

We can walk to the bus or train to get to the city. Just looking for a decent place to stay for 4 days prior to our cruise.

we had a walkin shower in the bathroom with a fixed glass screen across half of it-didn't have any problems with flooding floors-I would say the bathroom was a decent size

The kitchen area with table and 2 chairs and a 2 seater couch gave a good amount of living space as well as having a balcony for outside fresh air

The only strange thing was net curtains instead of thick ones so as soon as the sun rises so will you:D

We dint use the small indoor pool but looked OK and the lounge area has free wifi

We had a nightcap in the bar which was comfortable-altogether good value for money