Question about balcony location on Pride

Good Morning....I booked the Pride 2 days ago. Normally we stay on lido deck but since this isn't an option on the Pride, I booked panorama deck.

We are in the aft under the serenity area. I am a light sleeper but I assume there shouldn't be any late night or early morning activity up there. Can anyone offer any input that may have stayed in an aft balcony room on P deck?

Good Morning....I booked the Pride 2 days ago. Normally we stay on lido deck but since this isn't an option on the Pride, I booked panorama deck.

We are in the aft under the serenity area. I am a light sleeper but I assume there shouldn't be any late night or early morning activity up there. Can anyone offer any input that may have stayed in an aft balcony room on P deck?

In my experience anytime you are under a deck area that has chairs, you will hear chair movement. At night the chairs get moved to clean the deck, so you could hear noise when you sleep.

Ok....thank you. Hopefully it won't be too bad or maybe I'll look into going on the verandah deck.

I find a fan running in my cabin drowns out the noise. I currently have an extended balcony cabin booked on Pride on Panorama deck. That would not be my first choice normally, but it was a free cabin, so I can live with it.

There is activity on Serenity at night as it doesn't close and people can sit out. People also go out very early in the morning to stake out their deck chairs and moving them.

When we first booked Miracle in 2009, our PVP recommended that we skip Panorama deck and go with Verandah because of deck noise from above. We took his advice and booked cabin 7220 on Miracle, Pride, and Legend. Great location, two decks below the dessert station :D on Lido and Serenity. Sadly, 7220 was was already booked for our second cruise on Legend, but we booked directly across the ship.

I just got off the Carnival Pride two days ago. I stayed in cabin 8272 right below the Serenity area. I didn't hear any noise from up there in the cabin. In fact, it was very quiet up there every time I was there. What I didn't like for the first three days or so was the extreme vibration in the cabin. I don't know if I got used to it or if something changed, but the vibration the last few days was not bad at all.

We were on the Pride on Panorama deck right under the Lido pool area - I am not sure if it would be the same under serenity but every night at about 11 we would would hear drag....BANG! drag.....BANG! drag.....BANG! for about half an hour to 45 minutes as they moved the deck chairs and loungers and cleaned the deck. Every morning about 6 it would be the same drag... BANG! for half an hour to 45 minutes. After that, we always booked with a deck in between us the Lido Deck - makes for a much quieter and relaxing trip! :)

We've done 2 cruises on Deck 8 (8206 & 8210)under the Buffet area and would not book that area again. Heard scraping and carts rolling across the floors from 12:30 am to 2:00 am and then again started around 5:00 am.

Next cruise is Deck 4.

I find a fan running in my cabin drowns out the noise. I currently have an extended balcony cabin booked on Pride on Panorama deck. That would not be my first choice normally, but it was a free cabin, so I can live with it.

We are booked on this deck as well. Normally would book verandah but this cruise is almost free:) We'll just bring ear plugs with us in case we should need them, but I doubt that we will. Plus, by the time we fall into bed every night we are so tired that nothing could prevent us from having a good night's sleep.