Room 12572 on Oasis Class Ships

Just booked this cabin for Harmony in Dec 2016. Wondering if there are any strong reasons for changing the room (within the D5 category) -- I didn't want 14th deck because pools are above it (I believe) so I went with 12th deck. Other than that, we like to be closer to steps/elevators and no one direct across from us, so this seemed like a good choice, but if you have any inside scoop on this cabin on Allure/Oasis, that is negative, let me know while I still have time to grab something better. Thanks for any insight.

Just booked this cabin for Harmony in Dec 2016. Wondering if there are any strong reasons for changing the room (within the D5 category) -- I didn't want 14th deck because pools are above it (I believe) so I went with 12th deck. Other than that, we like to be closer to steps/elevators and no one direct across from us, so this seemed like a good choice, but if you have any inside scoop on this cabin on Allure/Oasis, that is negative, let me know while I still have time to grab something better. Thanks for any insight.

That is a perfect location! We have been in that exact cabin but on deck 9 and once on deck 10. In fact we loved the location so much we booked it for Harmony also, but on deck 11. It's proximity to the elevators is perfect. Providing the layout will be the same as Allure your bed will be by the balcony.

That is a perfect location! We have been in that exact cabin but on deck 9 and once on deck 10. In fact we loved the location so much we booked it for Harmony also, but on deck 11. It's proximity to the elevators is perfect. Providing the layout will be the same as Allure your bed will be by the balcony.

Thrilled to hear that news!! Thank you so much for your feedback. :)