Suite special accommodations roll away bed

gwsster

I did a search for getting a roll away bed on NCL. I checked their website for the information and CC for past posts but none answered my question. My question is, can you request a roll away bed in the suite to be in the room upon arrival, and how is this done, who do I contact? We have an OS on the Pride of America and 4 sisters will be sharing the cabin. I think the sofa is only a double bed and that might be a little too close for comfort for 2 of the sisters.:eek:

Thanks for any help.

The people in the suite next door to us had a rollaway. But that was a 2 bedroom on the jewel. They set it up in the living room.

We have the Owners Suite and it has a sofa bed but it states it is a double which might be a little "too cozy" for 2 women. What I wanted to know if you call the PCC to add it to the reservation or wait until you are on board and ask the Butler? I would like it in the room for convenience.

Thanks for the help.

You will have access to a pre-cruise concierge. Now some people say their requests are not met and You'll have to take care of it when On board. But who knows it might be a pleasant surprise.

You will have access to a pre-cruise concierge. Now some people say their requests are not met and You'll have to take care of it when On board. But who knows it might be a pleasant surprise.

That is what I read, but where do you find this pre-cruise concierge? I am a long way off from the cruise, but is this something NCL will contact you for?

That is what I read, but where do you find this pre-cruise concierge? I am a long way off from the cruise, but is this something NCL will contact you for?

Yes, after final payment NCL sends a welcome letter with your luggage tags. In that letter should be the phone number for the pre-cruise concierge desk. We had all our requests fulfilled on our last cruise (first time in a suite) and hope for the same on our next. Some say it is hit or miss if things are completed for when you board but so far we are one for one.

Yes, after final payment NCL sends a welcome letter with your luggage tags. In that letter should be the phone number for the pre-cruise concierge desk. We had all our requests fulfilled on our last cruise (first time in a suite) and hope for the same on our next. Some say it is hit or miss if things are completed for when you board but so far we are one for one.

You can contact the pre-concierge as soon as you book. I have emails from ours about our cruise next week that were exchange in September of 2014.

A gentle reminder closer to sailing is probably recommended. The luggage tags and stuff come well after suite final.

Don't wait- it can't hurt.