Flights in LA

klugh

Looking at booking a flight from LA to Seattle and wondering if I would have enough time on getting off the ship at 9:30 and being able to make a 12:55 flight. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Carnival's 'all off' time is 10am. Should be able to make the flight, as LAX is 30 minutes away with no traffic issues. Cruise line guidelines say flights should be after 1pm

Long Beach has lots of shuttles and taxis available. Shared shuttles run about $17. Flat rate taxi fare from Long Beach to LAX is $68.

Edited by SadieN

Carnival's 'all off' time is 10am. Should be able to make the flight, as LAX is 30 minutes away with no traffic issues. Cruise line guidelines say flights should be after 1pm

Long Beach has lots of shuttles and taxis available. Shared shuttles run about $17. Flat rate taxi fare from Long Beach to LAX is $68.

Thank you so much. Airfare sales today and thinking I should book since it's over Thanksgiving weekend!

Technically you should make it just fine, but I would recommend getting off the ship earlier than 9:30 if you can, just to give yourself a buffer. Airports get pretty crowded during Thanksgiving weekend, so check-in and security lines could be longer than usual.

Looking at booking a flight from LA to Seattle and wondering if I would have enough time on getting off the ship at 9:30 and being able to make a 12:55 flight. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

We had a 1PM flight and we were off the ship by 8:00 and on the bus by 8:30. We were at the airport by 9:15, checked our luggage by 9:30. That was on a Friday. So you should be fine, though you failed to mention WHEN you're flying. :) If you're concerned, do what we did and self-disembark. It was extremely fast and efficient!