Rock of Ages, etc

skeeter195

Do any recent Breakaway cruisers know what nights the shows were?

Rock of Ages

Burn the Floor

Cirque

Second city

I can book next week and was trying to set these up first before any dining.

Thanks

Seeing as no one else has replied, I can tell you that when I sailed in February, our show reservations for ROA were changed multiple times. The actual show times/days were also changed. We ended up not going at all, we had seen it on a prior sailing. I don't know it this helps you, but best to be prepared for the unexpected. Happy Sailing!

Exactly what happened to me. Date changed with no explanation. You should try to reserve what u can. I went to Second City twice by being a walk up the second time, but that show is the same if you go the same time of day. Another tip, speciality restaurants open at 5:30, so that's a complicating factor....not all shows are offered all days, too.

Try to get a hold of the dailies. On my cruise last year, it was performed on two different nights. One of them was a port day, which I avoided. You really ought to reserve it online or as soon as you get to the port to make sure it doesn't conflict with any of your other plans/reservations like dining.