what type of beds for 4 in a cabin

Never sailed CCL before and was wondering what type of beds they have for 4 people in a cabin. Is it the Pullman beds that drop from the ceiling like on RCCL ships or a sleeper sofa? Sailing on the Triumph Thanks!

Edited by CoolSingleDad

It can be both. Most that I've seen are 1&2 in the regular beds, 1 Pullman and 1 on the sofa. That being said, I've also seen 2 Pullmans. I know I've seen trundle and Murphy beds, but not sure if that was on Carnival.

For sure both sofa and Pullmans.

There have been 4 adults in our balcony cabin during our past 2 cruises and nothing is changing for our cruise in a couple weeks. Two twin beds can be pushed together to make a king bed, the sofa can be made into a bed and the pullman out of the ceiling about said sofa is the 4th bed. I have slept in all the above mentioned at one time or another and slept like a baby in each of them.

On the Fantasy, there's a layout with 2 twins and 2 Pullmans; a trundle can be added if a 5th person is booked. We've never needed a trundle. There's also a layout with 2 twins, 1 Pullman and 1 trundle. This summer's cruise will be the 1st time our group of 4 has been assigned the 2nd layout, so we're curious to see how it will work out.

This ship allows for rollaways- Book a cabin with 4 dedicated beds.

you want two upper beds and two lower beds.. Keep the lower beds UNDER the upper beds to give you more floor space

without getting the 4 beds a rollaway will be bought in and that takes up precious space.

If you get an inside cabin with out the couch and the room only has one Pullman you will be given a roll away. Very close quarters!!! We take turns using the showers in the spa when 4 of us travel that way. There's just not enough room for 4 women to get ready for dinner all at once. Lol

There have been 4 adults in our balcony cabin during our past 2 cruises and nothing is changing for our cruise in a couple weeks. Two twin beds can be pushed together to make a king bed, the sofa can be made into a bed and the pullman out of the ceiling about said sofa is the 4th bed. I have slept in all the above mentioned at one time or another and slept like a baby in each of them.

IF the OP got a balcony cabin should not be a problem- unless the cabin only sleeps 3 people

BUT if the OP has a inside cabin or an oceanview-- there will be no sofa in the cabin.

putting beds together will look like this

http://s1219.photobucket.com/user/dpwright92/media/SDC14112.jpg.html

keeping them apart the floor space will look like this:

http://i813.photobucket.com/albums/zz55/platinumvacations/The%20Carnival%20Pride/DSCN2212.jpg