San Juan Embassy S. - Safer to keep valuables in room safe or front desk?

dcsam

Staying at the Embassy Suites for our pre-night. I'd love to be able to go to the store and lounge by the pool without worrying about my jewelry, cruise docs, money. So is it better to lock things up in the in-room safe or check it in at the front desk? I wouldn't be nearly as concerned if we stayed there on a post-night cruise - but not this time.

Thanks

Caroline

Caroline - good question and I'm sure you will receive different answers. For me, I would trust the in-room safe where you are staying. And I know that I shouldn't do this, but there are times where I have taken our money and put it in a little purse on the bottom of my beach bag...I know, I know...I am very careful about keeping my eye on it. Enjoy your cruise. icon_cool.gif

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=FFA000&cdt=2005;04;02;17;00;00&timezone=GMT-0500

OUR NEXT ONWARD JOURNEY!

We stayed there for one night pre-cruise and decided to carry the valuables w/us. It was just a feeling we had and we were probably being over cautious. On the ship we always use the in-room safe for everyting.

Archived