All Access Tour

js4rq

Hi, does Norwegian offer an All Access Tour on their ships, like some cruiselines do? How much is the tour per person? Thanks! :D

Yes. It is called Behind the Scenes tour.

I'm not sure of the price. $55???

Behind the scenes tour lasts approx 2,5 hours, requires participants to be able to stand/walk the whole duration, walk up and down stairs etc. Closed toed shoes are mandatory and the price was $79pp last time I saw it. Tour is only available for booking onboard the ship at the Guest Services Desk.

Behind the scenes tour lasts approx 2,5 hours, requires participants to be able to stand/walk the whole duration, walk up and down stairs etc. Closed toed shoes are mandatory and the price was $79pp last time I saw it. Tour is only available for booking onboard the ship at the Guest Services Desk.

It was $79 on the Sun and included the bridge.

The free tour Platinum Latitudes members get does not include the bridge.

It was $79 on the Sun and included the bridge.

The free tour Platinum Latitudes members get does not include the bridge.

Whether or not the tour includes the bridge is up to the captain. The free tour that I took as a Platinum member included the bridge when we were on the Star.

Also, those who signed in with cabin numbers at the M&G received invitations for a special bridge tour.

It is always up to the captain whether or not to include the bridge in any tour.

Fantastic, just what I wanted to know... we might look into doing the tour when on NCL.

How many Behind the Scenes tours are usually offered on a cruise? I assume there's limited spots available?

Thanks guys!!! :D

Edited by js4rq

Whether or not the tour includes the bridge is up to the captain. The free tour that I took as a Platinum member included the bridge when we were on the Star.

Also, those who signed in with cabin numbers at the M&G received invitations for a special bridge tour.

It is always up to the captain whether or not to include the bridge in any tour.

As a Platinum member, here's to hoping the Captain of the Pearl will let us enter the bridge on the tour next week.

Fantastic, just what I wanted to know... we might look into doing the tour when on NCL.

How many Behind the Scenes tours are usually offered on a cruise? I assume there's limited spots available?

Thanks guys!!! :D

When I was on the Jade, I recalled there was only one and it was on a Friday but I am not sure if this is the case on other ships.

Thanks GoAndHaveFun. Hope others can pitch in.

If you book the Chefs Table, it includes a free toor of the ships galley conducted by the chef himself. It is usually held the next sea day. :)

How do you book the Chefs table?? :cool:

Once onboard, through restaurant reservations. Sometimes it sells out fast, sometimes not. Price is $99+18% and includes pre/after drinks and wines during the dinner.

EDIT: As said before, access to the bridge on any tour depends on the captain, I've been on tours that have visited the bridge and on tours that have not (both paid and Platinum).

Edited by Demonyte

Once onboard, through restaurant reservations. Sometimes it sells out fast, sometimes not. Price is $99+18% and includes pre/after drinks and wines during the dinner.

Cheers for the info! :D