New Grand Suites Allure of the Seas

Here is one of deck 12 from oasis, part of the vid looks down on the deck 11 balcony. Google new GS on oasis /allure on youtube

Hey Setsail thanks for that, we've never been on the Allure before have to say I'm really excited. And will be nice to see all the changes people have talked about on here as well.

Here is one of deck 12 from oasis, part of the vid looks down on the deck 11 balcony. Google new GS on oasis /allure on youtube

Thanks for posting the link. DH and I have booked this suite for our 30th anniversary next year. Looks really great!

Hey Linda, thanks for that video. I have to say it looks great, really looking forward to our time on The Allure.

My pleasure, we're also looking forward to that room in November and January :D.

Some more info below from Oasis on the new GS, enjoy!

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2192277&highlight=new+aft+grand+suites

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2159852&highlight=cabin+11330

Suiteguest01,

The new suites on the Allure aren´t ready for passengers until Jun 7th. We were allowed to have a look on 11330 and 1701. But as in both suites there was still some minor construction (plus outfitting) going on we weren´t allowed to take any photos. I can confirm it´s pretty much the same as on the Oasis shown in the video.

steamboats

Suiteguest01,

The new suites on the Allure aren´t ready for passengers until Jun 7th. We were allowed to have a look on 11330 and 1701. But as in both suites there was still some minor construction (plus outfitting) going on we weren´t allowed to take any photos. I can confirm it´s pretty much the same as on the Oasis shown in the video.

steamboats

Cool! Thanks for letting us know. Was wondering why we hadn't heard anything about them yet!

Thank you for your update Steamboats. I was wondering why I had not seen any comments on here or YouTube footage of the new Suites on Allure. I just hope they put better furniture on the balcony, we always have breakfast on the balcony when in a regular GS or on OS. Would be a shame if there's only a coffee table.

Thank you for your update Steamboats. I was wondering why I had not seen any comments on here or YouTube footage of the new Suites on Allure. I just hope they put better furniture on the balcony, we always have breakfast on the balcony when in a regular GS or on OS. Would be a shame if there's only a coffee table.

Hopefully we can get some feedback within the next month or two from others that have that room, if not, since you'll be in that cabin before us, can you let us know if the furniture and coffee table is replaced with a larger table. TIA