Where is Graham Seymour these days?

Nieuwcruiser

WOW, a name from the past with a photo of his sportscar instead of a wife on his desk. He was a good freind from UK & CD with Princess for the 5 years we sailed with them. He would always mock out the drink of the day on his morning shows, which tripled the sales of it.

Great to know he moved with us............

So surprised to see his name. I knew he left Princess, after we had him as CD on Caribbean PRincess. He is very funny and I do like his morning shows and the way he tested dring of the day and one of the most funny thing he does is describe the difference between snorkling and diving. Just remembering it make me laugh. Big loss for Princess - great gain for RCCL.

Hi there,

Yes its true, made the move to RCI...AND LOVE IT... Princess was great but just time for me to move on, no regrets.

So here on the Navigator now until December 3rd, Ken is going up to the Mariner instead now and will replace me here in December until I return in Feb 06. Very please to say this is now my permanant ship so I will be here for a while.

Ken Rush is a great guy a true pro....we are very different, humor wise but thats how its meant to be.

Actually the Comedy CD is infact a DVD and goes into production this Saturday, features my Stand Up routine that I do on here now. The Morning Shows (all the favorites there, plus a few new ones)

A behind the scenes on my Parents farm where I interview the Cows,Pigs etc all improv

Angels the song by Robbie Williams is on there too, which I sung with this incredible orchestra on here.....superb guitar solo from a guy called Ben...(could watch that solo over and over)

And a special Bonus that was done at 3.30am one morning...childish but funny

if you are interested the email address is

beveryafraiddvd@yahoo.com

Be well

Hope too see some of you soon

Graham

x

I'm so excited you will be on the Navigator! Had you as a director several years back on the Dawn Princess and thought you were hilarious! There will be 66 of us onboard Oct8 for my daughters wedding. Yes she wanted a cruise wedding! She will be married Tues in St Thomas and is so excited. See you soon!

Hey Graham,

You are lucky I will be returning to the navigator shortly along with so far 42 crazy cc's.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=97986

Make sure you stop by the Meet and Mingle on Sunday morning at 11:30 am in the Cosmopolitan lounge.

I just hope the doctor gets me off these crutches,

And make sure the room is big enough for the HALLOWEEN PARTY

Last check and there will be close to half of the ship dressing up for the party.

Are you ready for HORROR of a cruise? BOO

Hi there' date='

Yes its true, made the move to RCI...AND LOVE IT... Princess was great but just time for me to move on, no regrets.

So here on the [b']Navigator[/b] now until December 3rd, Ken is going up to the Mariner instead now and will replace me here in December until I return in Feb 06. Very please to say this is now my permanant ship so I will be here for a while.

Be well

Hope too see some of you soon

Graham

x

:eek:

• 4 months later...

Archived