Ocean View on Millenium's Plaza Deck on 3rd

brainerdgal

I'm thinking of changing from an inside on 7th to an ocean view on 3rd (near the elevators and conference room) on the Millenium for our Southbound Alaska cruise in August.

Can anyone tell me how the noise level and ship motion are in this area? Any pros or cons to this location? Thanks!

We had no motion or noise problems at all with 3118. The window is huge - almost floor to ceiling. It would have been wonderful had they just cleaned it! No kidding. It was crusted with dirt and salt all week. Maybe it was just our bad luck that week, so i would definitely book it again.

We had no motion or noise problems at all with 3118. The window is huge - almost floor to ceiling. It would have been wonderful had they just cleaned it! No kidding. It was crusted with dirt and salt all week. Maybe it was just our bad luck that week, so i would definitely book it again.

Thank you, Suzanne! Good to know there are no noise or motion issues, but I'm sorry about your window. We'll take our chances and hope for a clear view. :)