Room Service Please

ronjaz

Just to sort of clarify - You don't really have to write everything in on the breakfast card. It's mostly a matter of checking boxes. Write ins are for special prep, like "crispy" next to bacon, or if you want to order something - during dining room hours - that isn't on the list. (See chocolate croissants, above.)

Just read the card from top to bottom, and check off the boxes for all the condiments and accompaniments you want. Like others have said, don't just assume that they're bringing you every conceivable thing you might need. Want honey for your tea? Check honey.

DW and I take advantage of room service breakfast most days. We've always gotten correct orders, and our food has always been hot. Breakfast didn't arrive exactly one time. The reason? Someone (me) forgot to hang the card at the end of the night. It was sitting on the desk, all filled out... with tip money on top of it... the next morning. (Alcohol may have been involved.)

If you enjoy room service breakfast, you'll be very pleased.

Edited by POA1

Don't 'just check the boxes'..... enter the quantity you want. If you want portion for 2, indicate that.

HAL does a great job with Room Service, IMO

Sorry. You are absolutely correct. In that previous message of mine, please substitute "Fill in the number you would like" for "Check the box." It ruins the poetry of the thing, but Sail7seas is right.

Whatever you do, don't mark with an X. That's a Roman numeral ten. ;)

Sorry. You are absolutely correct. In that previous message of mine, please substitute "Fill in the number you would like" for "Check the box." It ruins the poetry of the thing, but Sail7seas is right.

Whatever you do, don't mark with an X. That's a Roman numeral ten. ;)

There you go again, POA>

I really did LOL,,,,,,,, again. :D :D