Azura Terrace Pool

BigJH

We were on Caribbean Princess two weeks ago my son (7) and I were told that we had to get out of the terrace pool as it was adults only. Admittedly I had not seen the small signs, but we were the only ones in the pool and there were only two other passengers close by. The reason we were in the pool was that the deck staff weren't stopping children jumping and diving in the main pools, so in essence they were enforcing their rules in one pool but choosing not to in another...

Anyway, the reason this is on the P&O forum is were are on Azura in July and wanted to find out whether the terrace pool is yet again adults only, as I have heard conflicting view So?

Cheers

On Ventura, which is the same as Azura, last August, the beautiful Terrace pool was reserved for toddlers. The only Adults only pool was the one right at the front near the spa. We love Princess where both the Terrace pool and the front one were Adults only.

I've frequently seen children swimming and playing in the Terrace Pool on both Azura and Ventura. Indeed, it seemed to be a good spot for families with young children - a bit older than toddlers, but still staying close to mum and dad - to get in the water together. And of course the views aft from the Terrace are stunning.

(It would be a great place for an Infinity pool, wouldn't it?)

I've frequently seen children swimming and playing in the Terrace Pool on both Azura and Ventura. Indeed, it seemed to be a good spot for families with young children - a bit older than toddlers, but still staying close to mum and dad - to get in the water together. And of course the views aft from the Terrace are stunning.

(It would be a great place for an Infinity pool, wouldn't it?)

An infinity pool with a glass back so that you could look out - and down towards the wake....what an idea Tom.

When we sailed on Azura two years ago, the Terrace Pool was for Adults only and most adults were very annoyed when the Ents team brought a load of kids down to the pool and one of them soiled the pool, so it was out of action for 2 days :-(

I don't know if it has changed since then.

Hi there,

It depends it varies from cruise to cruise. We have been on some cruises and kids have been allowed to use it and on others when they have not.

The best way to find out is to go to the family meeting on embarkation day and they will inform you which pools you may and may not use.

Hope this helps

Sue

Edited by Suebiker

The FAQ section on the P & O website says that the terrace pool is for adults only I'm afraid. As is the Oasis pool.all the others are child friendly.

On our Azura cruise in April, the only adults pool was the Oasis. Children were welcome in all other pools.