Execucar or Go Sedan for transportation from cruise port to LAX?

marys350

We're trying to decide whether to book a shared shuttle (Super Shuttle or Prime Time Shuttle) or a private sedan (Execucar or Go Sedan) to transport 2 adults from the World Cruise Terminal in San Pedro to Los Angeles Airport for a 12:30 p.m. domestic flight.

Has anybody recently used Execucar or Go Sedan and what was your experience? Would also appreciate feedback about the shared shuttle services.

We're trying to decide whether to book a shared shuttle (Super Shuttle or Prime Time Shuttle) or a private sedan (Execucar or Go Sedan) to transport 2 adults from the World Cruise Terminal in San Pedro to Los Angeles Airport for a 12:30 p.m. domestic flight.

Has anybody recently used Execucar or Go Sedan and what was your experience? Would also appreciate feedback about the shared shuttle services.

I can't help you with a shared shuttle because I don't take them.

We always do private transportation to and from San Pedro, and have used ontime1.com many times. Clean vehicles, and very professional and courteous drivers. The usual rate in a town car is $55 for all of the people plus a tip.

They have always been on time.

Enjoy.:)

I can't help you with a shared shuttle because I don't take them.

We always do private transportation to and from San Pedro, and have used ontime1.com many times. Clean vehicles, and very professional and courteous drivers. The usual rate in a town car is $55 for all of the people plus a tip.

They have always been on time.

Enjoy.:)

Husky61,

Thanks for your information about On Time Transportion. I just checked out their reviews and found that many people reported excellent experiences like you have had.

:) Mary

Edited by marys350