Ship Route To Bermuda From NYC

redwave

Generally, what route does the ship take on the way to Bermuda? Is it pretty close to the diagram/picture on the cruise website or do the ships take a southerly route to South Carolina and then turn East and is it the same on return?

(I understand route would differ based on weather conditions, referring to situations where weather conditions are ideal the entire journey.)

Thank you.

• 3 months later...
Generally, what route does the ship take on the way to Bermuda? Is it pretty close to the diagram/picture on the cruise website or do the ships take a southerly route to South Carolina and then turn East and is it the same on return?

(I understand route would differ based on weather conditions, referring to situations where weather conditions are ideal the entire journey.)

Thank you.

My last couple cruises I would watch the gps tracker that plays on the cabin TVs and some of the TVs around the ship. If your line offers that, that might be cool to check out.

when we went last week, the view on the tv in our room which showed where our path was and where we were at at the time, showed a direct diagonal straight line from NYC to bermuda. so if you were to draw a straight line from nyc to bermuda, that's what it showed.