Another hump balcony question - Adventure of the Seas

Hey all,

Can someone help me out with a dilema? I know the center hump balconies on Voyager class ending with 18 and 20 are the best. The only ones that are free for my B2B are on deck 6. Deck 7 and 8 has some of them free, but not for both my cruises and I don't want to move between. What other balconies allow you to see all the way forward and all the way back? 7616 is still available, but I prefer starboard, don't know why. I guess all those balconies will be quite warm in the Caribbean.... I am looking into an E2, simply because they are not too expensive. I have asked a similar question before, but I need more advise from you balcony pros :). I am used to travel in inside or ocean views. Since the price dropped, I might give it a try. Thanks

Cindy

I would take 7616 over any deck 6 balcony on Adventure. You may have to lean out a bit to see aft.

Thanks, Bob. I've seen your advice and if you say 7616, 7616 it will be. Just gotta make sure I don't lean too far ;). I keep checking free cabins on deck 8, but no luck so far :D.

Cindy

I would take 7616 over any deck 6 balcony on Adventure. You may have to lean out a bit to see aft.

Silly question, Bob. Why would you pick 7616 over 6320, which is really center hump. Is it true that from deck 7 and higher you have some glass on your balcony? Think I read somewhere that deck 6 doesn't have that.

Cindy

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPad met Tapatalk

Silly question, Bob. Why would you pick 7616 over 6320, which is really center hump. Is it true that from deck 7 and higher you have some glass on your balcony? Think I read somewhere that deck 6 doesn't have that.

Cindy

Correct, deck 6 balcony walls are all metal, decl 7 and up are half metal, half glass. Plus, I like having staterooms above and below me.

Correct, deck 6 balcony walls are all metal, decl 7 and up are half metal, half glass. Plus, I like having staterooms above and below me.

Wow. You replied nearly faster than I can type :-). Thank you. Hope Royal will give me a descent quote tomorrow and I can snatch 7616 or 7622. Somehow they quote me more than the price on my TA's website.... Very weird price drops if you ask me. Keeping my toes and fingers crossed.

Cindy

Wow. You replied nearly faster than I can type :-). Thank you. Hope Royal will give me a descent quote tomorrow and I can snatch 7616 or 7622. Somehow they quote me more than the price on my TA's website.... Very weird price drops if you ask me. Keeping my toes and fingers crossed.

Cindy

I would book it right away. You can always get your price adjusted. Prices increase very quickly. The price on your TA site might not be updated normally the price is the same. You can also sign in and place a 24 hold on the cabin without any money.

Edited by vacationers

Cindy

RCCL has a promo going on through today where each person gets $25 off above the 30 for 30 promotion, however, it is not combinable with the C&A balcony discounts. I'd put it on hold today, just in case.

Hey all,

Can someone help me out with a dilema? I know the center hump balconies on Voyager class ending with 18 and 20 are the best. The only ones that are free for my B2B are on deck 6. Deck 7 and 8 has some of them free, but not for both my cruises and I don't want to move between. What other balconies allow you to see all the way forward and all the way back? 7616 is still available, but I prefer starboard, don't know why. I guess all those balconies will be quite warm in the Caribbean.... I am looking into an E2, simply because they are not too expensive. I have asked a similar question before, but I need more advise from you balcony pros :). I am used to travel in inside or ocean views. Since the price dropped, I might give it a try. Thanks

Cindy

Hi. Why do you say that hump balcony rooms ending in 18 and 20 are the best? I'm only asking because we have 6320 on explorer in august. Is just the location for stairs and elevators?

Hi. Why do you say that hump balcony rooms ending in 18 and 20 are the best? I'm only asking because we have 6320 on explorer in august. Is just the location for stairs and elevators?

Because those are in the center of the hump and have the best views forward and aft.

I would book it right away. You can always get your price adjusted. Prices increase very quickly. The price on your TA site might not be updated normally the price is the same. You can also sign in and place a 24 hold on the cabin without any money.

RCCL has a promo going on through today where each person gets $25 off above the 30 for 30 promotion, however, it is not combinable with the C&A balcony discounts. I'd put it on hold today, just in case.

The price was right, so I asked my TA to change my booking to 7616. Wanted to be on the other side, I don't know why, but I am very happy and I'll even be more happy when I receive my confirmation. The C&A balcony discount made it 200€ (for the two weeks) cheaper than an outside. Go figure... I'll never understand how they calculate rates... :o

First time in a balcony, I'm excited.

Thanks for your help folks!

Cindy