Muster drill question on the AOS....

To all that have recently cruised on the AOS...what time was your muster drill? I know the ship leaves around 8:30 PM- I figure the drill CAN'T be at dinner time ( 5:30-8:30 ), so I'm figuring 4:30-5 PM? Any imput on this would be appreciated....

Big Al

To all that have recently cruised on the AOS...what time was your muster drill? I know the ship leaves around 8:30 PM- I figure the drill CAN'T be at dinner time ( 5:30-8:30 ), so I'm figuring 4:30-5 PM? Any imput on this would be appreciated....

Big Al

First night dinner starts 30 minutes late. (6:30 instead of 6:00). Muster is right before dinner at 5:45. All aboard was 5:30. They hold a second drill for the small group that arrives late.

Big Al

It usually starts at 4.30 but every one will be called you'll hear the caption calling ye through the intercom,

First night dinner starts 30 minutes late. (6:30 instead of 6:00). Muster is right before dinner at 5:45. All aboard was 5:30. They hold a second drill for the small group that arrives late.

It usually starts at 4.30 but every one will be called you'll hear the caption calling ye through the intercom,

Thanks, both of you..BUT, I still have 2 different times here- 4:30 or 5:45??

Plus our last cruise we didn't have to go outside , it was in the nice AC of a theater . :)

On our B2B in March, it was 5:45.

Going out there in that heat is brutal...good news on that..thanks, audome78 on your info!

Going out there in that heat is brutal...good news on that..thanks, audome78 on your info!

Big Al,

We were lucky...out muster station was in the MDR. inside, in a chair, in air conditioning

The safety drill on our March/April 2015 B2B Cruise on the Adventure Of The Seas out of San Juan was at 5:45 PM.

We were on the AOS April 26, 2015. The muster drill was at 5:30pm.

Thanks to both....