Is there a cost to use the gym ?

Hi, we will be on The Brilliance Of The Seas this summer and was thinking of using the Gym on some of the sea days. I was wondering if you needed to pay to use the gym if you are doing so independently ?

Many thanks

The gym usually has a decent set of free weights and 3 or 4 benches. 8 or 10 stations of cybex (or similar) weight machines. A dozen or more treadmills but those can get filled up at popular times. 6 or so exercise bikes in both upright and recumbent. Usually some ellipticals and maybe a stair climber or two. Some ships have rowing machines too. There will be mats and exercise balls available. There are towels to use in the gyms.

For classes i'm thinking yoga, spin, pilates at the least and they usually run about $10 to $15 a class. You have to sign up. Some fill up early and some don't. I've had some really good instructors and some so so. If you go up to the gym the first day they have lists of what is available.

Also don't forget there are sports deck to try. I've seen several pick up basketball games. There are lots of ways to stay active on the ship. Hope you have a great time.