Shore Excursioneer- Cozumel- Playa mia

Fishymom

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Went on the 4th of July 2015. Deposit was paid thru PayPal. We docked at the international pier and walked across the street to their booth. We paid the balance and they put us in a taxi. Return to the ship was in a taxi as well. Very happy with the day.

Wadethegringo, did you go to the Playa Mia hut to pick up your transfer or to get them to get you a safe /legit taxi to the resort? We just purchased our tickets through excursioneer and it said to grab one of the many taxis after getting off the ship. (We didn't purchase the transfers) However, after reading reviews we planned to visit the Playa Mia hut after debarking to get our taxi there bc I for some silly reason figured it'd be a safer bet?! Didn't know I could pay the balance there though.....

Wadethegringo, did you go to the Playa Mia hut to pick up your transfer or to get them to get you a safe /legit taxi to the resort? We just purchased our tickets through excursioneer and it said to grab one of the many taxis after getting off the ship. (We didn't purchase the transfers) However, after reading reviews we planned to visit the Playa Mia hut after debarking to get our taxi there bc I for some silly reason figured it'd be a safer bet?! Didn't know I could pay the balance there though.....

After getting off the ship just catch a cab to Playa Mia..so easy, they are all lined up to take people where ever. And when we were finished at Playa Mia, cabs were readily available to take back to the ship, easy peasy :) And we were there after most people left so cabs still there ready to take you. I think it was like $17 for one way there.

Donna

That sounds correct. It may be faster to the fun. It took us about 15 minutes total for the walk to the hut, pay the balance get our wristband for the return transportation and be on our way. Once at the park we were givin one more band for the package we purchased.

• 2 months later...