Legend Fun Times

gobben

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
We sale in less than 2 weeks.. :)

Still looking for Fun Times.:eek:

Me too! I remember that last year I emailed maybe 20 people after my Med Cruise with the Royal Caribbean Cruise Compass. I would be more than glad to do it for the Carnival Legend but since I am on the last sailing (Sept 8 ) it would be of no benefit for this year. Just keep hoping and praying some kind soul will have mercy on us:)

Thanks for posting the Fun Times Princessliz! My husband and I are leaving for Alaska in a week, and I've drawn up a wonderful, detailed itinerary for our trip, but it was lacking this kind of information, so your sheets will help me block our at sea time so much better!

Given that every minute of our work day is scheduled down to the minute, I'm making sure we get the most out of our vacation time too - even when scheduling rest and roaming time. :)

Bon Voyage Everyone!

Just got off the Legend on Tuesday! I'm going to attempt to attach pdf's of all the Fun Times and hope to start a review this weekend![ATTACH]359136[/ATTACH]

Thank you so much for posting the Fun Times! It is deeply appreciated. I look forward to reading your cruise review too:):):)

• 3 weeks later...