4 questions ?

dwaterhouse

1. Just booked today and on day 2 I will have 75 sea days, and on day 8 (last day) hubby will reach his 75th day.... Will be given our platinum cards upon embarkation?

2. Do we get priority embarkation?

3. Will we get a carnival gift?

4. What will it be?

Or do we have to wait until the next cruise

Edited by dwaterhouse

I don't know for sure, but I read on another thread that if you reach a new level during your cruise, the new level is reflected on that cruise. I would just call Carnival if it were me.

Check your cruise documents that you will print out.

It will say priority on luggage tags, and the boarding passes will either say gold or platinum.

That can answer 3 of your questions.

Gifts change up so it's better to ask closer to your sail date for that one.

Edited by theriac

I'm pretty sure that since you will be turning platinum during your cruise, that your S&S card will reflect that when you check in and that you will have all of the benefits of being platinum.

Congrats! I'm just a little bit jealous! ;):D

Yes, you will be considered platinum when you get your documents and you S&S card will also be platinum. Enjoy the priority boarding and have a great cruise! Oh, and congrats on reaching the platinum level!

Congrats!!!! Be ready for the Plat/Diamond bashing. Over half the problems with carnival are blamed on us soooo get your big girl panties on..LOL ..After my 3 cruises I have booked for the rest of this year I will be only a couple sea days away from Diamond !! I'm so excited... Have a great time!!

1. Just booked today and on day 2 I will have 75 sea days, and on day 8 (last day) hubby will reach his 75th day.... Will be given our platinum cards upon embarkation?

Yes, you will both receive Platinum cards.

2. Do we get priority embarkation?

You sure do.

3. Will we get a carnival gift?

You will each receive a gift, left in your cabin by your room steward during the cruise. You also each get three free bags of laundry washed, dried, folded, and delivered, and a yummy treat delivered to your cabin.

4. What will it be?

We received chess/checkers game board. I don't think the gift has changed in a while.

Or do we have to wait until the next cruise

Have a wonderful first Platinum cruise.