Liberty of Seas Bermuda 5 Day Review 05/30ard

Thanks for answering so quickly! I appreciate the very detailed response to my omelette question. I'm not a vegetarian, but I like to have healthier options at breakfast and lunch. All bets are off for dinner!

They have lots of fruits, yogurt, oatmeal also.

And BTW Your husband does not have to dress like Captain Stubing --- Casual is fine, white just looks great with blue lights etc.. LOL:D...

Thanks so much for taking the time to write this very enjoyable review! How did you find the movement on this ship? I would think with such a large ship you wouldn't much notice it?

Hardly noticible -- an occasional roll. I think the last evening we may have had about 1/2 hour of a gentle rocking.

Very nice review.

I enjoyed all my cruises to Bermuda. I am going to add bikes to my list of possible things to do if we go back,

Do you remember what types of Beer was served on the Hoof and Claw (and the approximate cost)? We sail in November and I am trying to budget

Here is the list of what was available on our Easter Cruise, but no prices

Hoofampclaw%20Beer%20Menu%20P1.jpg

The pub also had Goose Island IPA that is not on this list. There may be others as well.

For beer and the Classic cocktails, the Pub was the place for us.

dp

Edited by dpostman

They have lots of fruits, yogurt, oatmeal also.

And BTW Your husband does not have to dress like Captain Stubing --- Casual is fine, white just looks great with blue lights etc.. LOL:D...

LOL. I told him to wear a white shirt and that's good enough.

Edited by sauvichick

Go to post #513 from Bushido on the July 11 Liberty of the Seas Bermuda roll call. I don't know how to post a pdf file from my smart phone. It's not the complete set, but it gives you each day's activities.

Edited by sauvichick

• 2 weeks later...

Can you post the Main dining room menu rotation for your cruise? I will be on the liberty in October and looking to see which nights we want to book specialty's.

I know they are usually on the compass but the compasses I found are only the activities page and do not state the dining menu.

Can you post the Main dining room menu rotation for your cruise? I will be on the liberty in October and looking to see which nights we want to book specialty's.

I know they are usually on the compass but the compasses I found are only the activities page and do not state the dining menu.

Check out post#5

http://www.boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2212790

[quote name='BobKat406']Thanks, I did the search and didn't see that one - got a lot of older posts with different menus.[/QUOTE]

No worries. I do not have much luck w/ the search function either.
I only knew about that post b/c I read the thread/subscribed to it.
Was easy to find :)

[quote name='ERIE 13']Was Fox News channel part of the TV selection or was it still the CNN international news.[/quote]
Haven't seen Fox News on any Royal ship (inlcuding Liberty this past march) for a year or two now.

• 3 weeks later...
I saw you said that you had to order pictures to buy. So do you view them electronically or do they have proofs for you to look at? I never sailed with Royal and don't know anything about their photos.

[quote name='klaner64']I saw you said that you had to order pictures to buy. So do you view them electronically or do they have proofs for you to look at? I never sailed with Royal and don't know anything about their photos.[/QUOTE]

Not sure what he meant, but we found all of our pictures on the walls of the photo studio so we could look at/purchase the actual 5X7 or 8x10 images. You could also go to a kiosk and view them digitally. Maybe he ordered extra prints.

[quote name='klaner64']I saw you said that you had to order pictures to buy. So do you view them electronically or do they have proofs for you to look at? I never sailed with Royal and don't know anything about their photos.[/quote]
yes, Usually they have all pictures (5"-7"'s) displayed by date/event on the boards in the photo gallery. You can pick and choose the one you want. We were unable to find a few that we know they had taken so we used the kiosk to search by cabin/seapass # for additionals, also ordered a cruise video which is a nice keepsake and great to show friends and family back home.
Also some group pictures may have already been taken by a fellow cruiser for example main dining room....