Important Message.........)

Which ship? If it's the Gem, I haven't gotten an email.

Check your confirmation. I booked this cruise in August, 2014 and it shows 10AM as the arrival time on the one I received. The arrival time didn't change very recently if at all. We did a similar itinerary 2 years ago and, although the arrival was scheduled for 10AM, we were docked a couple of hours earlier.

I wish all cruises came in at 10:00 and embarked at 1:00 PM. I hate those announcements starting at 7:30 to get off the ship. It ruins the night before and the last morning.

Totally agree. It would also make embarkation day much less stressful, as I wouldn't have to get up early in the morning to be at the port at 10:30 AM.

In a perfect world, embarkation starts at 3 PM and the ship offers light snacks, such as finger sandwiches, wings, etc to get you through to dinner. Disembarkation would start at noon and the ship would offer breakfast up until 10 AM, with coffee, juice and pastries offered after that.

If only I was in charge of a cruise line :)

I wish all cruises came in at 10:00 and embarked at 1:00 PM. I hate those announcements starting at 7:30 to get off the ship. It ruins the night before and the last morning.

I like this time frame.

Other than the fact it would only give them three hours to turn the ship around, it is a great idea.

This should be the New Cause du jour ... Really ..

The only part about cruising I Dont like is the rushed disembark morning hussle..

Should be Off by a comfortable 11:00am on by 2:00pm .. perfect ;)

Currently , Last 0ff 10/10:30 announcements at 7:00 and boarding begins at 11:30 ish... To Hurried

In watching what it takes to turn a ship around, they start the process at about 6:30-7 am almost every day. And at 4pm or so they are still going full speed to get everything done. If you take away 5 or 6 hours of that turn around time, how would they get it done? Clearing the rooms at 8:30 or so and clearing the ship at 9:30 or 10 barely gives them enough time now.

The system works now. We get up at 6:30 on debarkation morning and have over two hours for breakfast. Usually on the road by 9 am, works great.

I agree but for those who want to get a morning flight to get home. We always stay over in disembark port but most people who have to fly want to catch a flight.