June 2017-Vista

KPfromCT

Does anyone know when this will be available to book?:o

DD is graduating HS and want to take her in a Havana Cabana:D:D

Looked at April, but DH is a CPA and her vacation interferes with tax season:mad:

Thanks!!!!!

Just saw on Carnival's FB page today: someone asked a similar question. When the 2017 cruises would be released. Someone from Carnival responded that they should be released by the end of the month.ImageUploadedByForums1434024866.263950.jpg.eb7f3dac5f688d21c3f456084c07e88c.jpg

Edited by bakersdozen12

While there may be gaps in 2016, there are some 2017 cruises available to book (I know because I've booked one).

FYI for the OP, there are only a couple Havana Cabana cabins that sleep more than 2. There are two Havana Cabana Suites that sleep 4, there is only 1 Havana Cabana that sleeps 4, and there are two Cabanas that sleep three. so unless you want a suite, there are only 3 cabins to choose from. Pickins are going to be slim, so keep an eye out for release dates, unless your travel dates are very flexible.

Just saw on Carnival's FB page today: someone asked a similar question. When the 2017 cruises would be released. Someone from Carnival responded that they should be released by the end of the month.[ATTACH]351903[/ATTACH]

I wonder if this is actually true?! I'm booking for June 2017 as soon as they open up as I need one of those 3 person Cabanas...argh! My PVP at Carnival didn't think they'd release until fall. Guess I better be prepared for anything.

I wonder if this is actually true?! I'm booking for June 2017 as soon as they open up as I need one of those 3 person Cabanas...argh! My PVP at Carnival didn't think they'd release until fall. Guess I better be prepared for anything.

I doubt that, summer 2017 wont be released until next year.

Just saw on Carnival's FB page today: someone asked a similar question. When the 2017 cruises would be released. Someone from Carnival responded that they should be released by the end of the month.[ATTACH]351903[/ATTACH]

In another thread today, someone mentioned that FB post by a Carnival employee and that it most likely referred to the current "holes" in the January-April 2017 schedule, not anything beyond April :( . Most likely the May onward will be in the late winter/early spring of next year.

Edited by joepeka

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

I called Carnival before Thanksgiving and did ask about the Vista June 2017 calendar. The agent advised to her knowledge, it should be around January or February 2016.

My sister and I are planning a trip for our son's graduations - and now several others also want to go, so I am definitely watching and waiting!

Past Cruises

Carnival Elation - Oct 2012

Carnival Destiny - December 2012

Carnival Sunshine - November 2014

RCL Majesty of the Seas - June 2015

I called Carnival before Thanksgiving and did ask about the Vista June 2017 calendar. The agent advised to her knowledge, it should be around January or February 2016.

My sister and I are planning a trip for our son's graduations - and now several others also want to go, so I am definitely watching and waiting!

Past Cruises

Carnival Elation - Oct 2012

Carnival Destiny - December 2012

Carnival Sunshine - November 2014

RCL Majesty of the Seas - June 2015

Yeah for graduation cruises on Vista! We are planning June 17 for our son and daughter's high school graduation. Every couple days I check...

• 2 weeks later...
God bless you!! I got my b2b booked with the Havana cabanas I needed for 3 (of which they only had 1!)

I need all the blessings I can get so glad I could help! I updated this thread earlier today and was wondering if I was the only one on here excited to see these dates released. I should have my plans in place by tomorrow. Congrats on those cabanas!

I need all the blessings I can get so glad I could help! I updated this thread earlier today and was wondering if I was the only one on here excited to see these dates released. I should have my plans in place by tomorrow. Congrats on those cabanas!

We are going June 3 and June 11. I booked 5 cabins on one and 3 cabins on the other and my wonderful PVP let me pay deposits with 12 Verizon gift cards I'd been hoarding! He had no idea the dates had opened up they didn't send out a company email yet.

Sooooooo excited!!!!

Good luck!

I am so disappointed that Carnival is leaving Europe in 2017!!!

We are taking my niece on the Vista in 2016 for her graduation and my son was already looking forward to his graduation trip in June 2017......not only is the Vista leaving Europe but they aren't even replacing her with any other Carnival ships.

Does anyone have any suggestions - the Vista itinerary.....Athens to Barcelona with no back tracking is excellent and I was looking for something similar (in price!) maybe even doing Western or Northern Europe would be good. Needs to be a summer time cruise......

We are taking my niece on the Vista in 2016 for her graduation and my son was already looking forward to his graduation trip in June 2017......not only is the Vista leaving Europe but they aren't even replacing her with any other Carnival ships.

Does anyone have any suggestions - the Vista itinerary.....Athens to Barcelona with no back tracking is excellent and I was looking for something similar (in price!) maybe even doing Western or Northern Europe would be good. Needs to be a summer time cruise......

Why are you so surprised? They always just have the ship over there for the inaugural season and then no more Europe until the next ship.

They don't have dedicated ships; only when there is a new build. I have sailed MSC and Royal Caribbean in Europe. For my daughters high school graduation we did a 9 night MSC round trip Venice. It was awesome! Prices are great and they have lots of really good itineraries. However, be prepared to be one of very few Americans on board. Lots of Australians though. You really do experience Europe on and off the ship...the good and the well, different :) Italians have a way about them. Royal was good as well but just seemed overpriced for a port intensive itinerary. I would look at MSC for Northern Europe but be aware that all Northern Europe cruises are more expensive.

Travel is the best gift for your kids!

Norwegian Spirit has a good itinerary. Out of Venice to Athens, Istanbul, Naples, Rome, Provence finishing in Barcelona or does the same trip in the opposite direction. Also Norwegian Epic does the standard 7 day Mediteranean jaunt out of Barcelona to Naples to Rome to Florence to Marseilles, back to Barcelona. I think you can join that one in Rome.

Edited by MATHA531