Is it possible to change your Carnival Cruise Date?

jbmanuel

Heres my situation ....booked air and cruise through a travel agent for Oct 25 on Carnival.VICTORY...all was well , then the IMPOSSIBLE happened and my holidays got "bumped" at work.....I don't want to cancel , just go another week....pretty much any other week..I left my TA a message today , but I fear I will get no sleep tonight...with all my what ifs.......ANYONE out there ever go through this ? :(

At this point, if you cancel you will lose only your deposits. If Carnival allows you to change your dates without penalty (doubtful, but possible), the new booking would be at the current fare. How could your employer do this to you?

we have our $4000 paid in full.

Its a union and office politics thing ...It may not happen . someone came back early from disability leave and someone else just mixed up her weeks ...I thought it was all ago...It may still be ...worse comes to worse I take a personal week and piss my Employer off but may get wrote up....oh I give up:mad:

Its only our second cruise , so next time I get my pre approval plan IN WRITING

I will get better , once I have done more cruises and I WILLL :o

jbmanuel,

Even though you have paid in full, the amount of penalty at this time is your deposit. The balance would be refunded. But if you are able to go ahead with your plans, that would be best.

In your case, I doubt that insurance would be of any assistance. I wouldn't expect any insurance companies to cover for employers cancelling vacation. I would, however, expect my employer to reimburse my costs if it was his error.

Archived