Majesty Crew

youngtraveladdict

How is the crew aboard the Majesty? Sailed on the Spirit last year and was very impressed and appreciative of all the hard work, excellent service and friendly faces. They made our cruise experience even more wonderful! We were especially touched by the crew's "surprise" on the final evening. Hoping to experience the same this year!:rolleyes:

The Majesty crew is fantastic. They go the extra mile to make your cruise experience memorable.

I have been aboard other ships, but the Majesty crew tops them all.

I don't cruise with children, but I noticed that the Kid Crew Counselors, keep the little-ones well entertained.

How is the crew aboard the Majesty? Sailed on the Spirit last year and was very impressed and appreciative of all the hard work, excellent service and friendly faces. They made our cruise experience even more wonderful! We were especially touched by the crew's "surprise" on the final evening. Hoping to experience the same this year!:rolleyes:

We sailed on the Majesty this summer, after three cruises on the Dawn, and one on the Star. Though we were very pleased with the Majesty crew, I didn't find them to be superior to the Dawn crew. That's not meant as a criticism of the Majesty folks, but praise for their Dawn counterparts. We have found that everyone seems to be ready to go the extra mile, no matter what you are looking for.

We have had nothing but great service from NCL staff, top to bottom, on all of our cruises. We also love FreeStyle, and have no urge to look anywhere but Norwegian at this time.

I agree, Majesty and Dawn crew's are awesome.

During our first three Majesty cruises we saw a number of familiar faces among the crew and much to our amazement, many of the crew members remembered us and our names as well.

On our last cruise in August, the crew was fantastic as usual however we did not see many familiar faces among the crew.

Some of the crew that had been on board for a number of years appeared to have moved on to other ships

I hope that they got good promotions :)

Archived