Grandeur Of the Seas…..Just back

We love Grandeur and will be on her for the 11th time this year with #12 next year. Been on bigger ships but Grandeur is our favorite.

Was sad to hear that the Evergreen Trio was let go so we won't get to enjoy their wonderful music and singing in the evenings.

Hi -

I was wondering about the included beverages.

If you don't get a drink package, what is included at each meal?

I remember coffee being included on past cruises at breakfast but, is it also included at lunch and dinner? Is it included in the main dining rooms?

My mother is a big coffee drinker but, doesn't have a lot of money to spend on drink packages. She is wondering if she would have to pay for coffee at dinner.

Also, for the kids, is milk included at all meals?

We are most likely getting the soda package. Do you have to carry that cup with you all the time? At dinner in the dining room, can you get your soda without the cup? Do they have a way to know that you've purchased the soda package? I was just wondering because it would be kind of strange to have to carry that cup everywhere.

thank you!!!!

Have done many cruises with Evergreen Trio on Grandeur. I've always enjoyed listening to their music and am sorry to hear that they will not be on the ship anymore. Any info as to why they were let go? Was it possibly vacation time or a matter of their choice?:confused:

That said, last time I was aboard they had Casablanca Band appearing in the Centrum. They were also very good and easy to listen and dance to.;)

You can find a list of Grandeur's menus here. Look to the low numbers for shorter cruises, though they don't always go in order...

You can get regular coffee at all meal service venues around the ship. Milk is also always available. In the Jammer and Park Cafe, it is not out on display at lunch and dinner times but if you ask for it, a staff member will be able to get it for you.

If you purchase the soda package in advance of the trip, your seapass will have CocaCola printed on it. If you buy the package once on the ship, they will put a little sticker on your card. With the package you get a large insulated cup to use. I never use mine as I don't want to schlepp it around the ship all day.:eek: You can get your drinks from any bar in a glass just by asking for it and showing your seapass. You can also request it from a waiter/asst waiter in the dining room or Jammer. Same goes for the theater.;) Just show your card!