How to find shuttle/dock information in every port

tc-cruise

I did google but found a lot of conflicting information. Some shuttles are provided by ports and sometimes are from cruise lines. And the pick up/drop off locations seem all over the place. For example, Civitavecchia's port gate is relocated. Salerno's drop off location is 5 or 25 min from train station.

Where can I obtain official answer? We will be on Equinox so I need info

Barcelona, Cannes, Genoa, Civitavecchia, Salerno, Chania

Or do I have to post the same question to every port of call forum?

Barcelona port bus costs about 3 euro,s return, drops off bottom of las ramblas near sea front

ships also sell a transfer same buy for about 10e. The port bus circulates to all the berths

Cannes is a tender

Rome , citaveccihia, free port bus to town

Genova, can walk to town , maybe 15 minutes

Salerno, bus to town, cannot remember if there was a charge, still need a 20 minute walk to train station

Chania not been on a ship but I believe the ship docks in a different location, as it's a small Greek port in crete I visited in 1989

Hope this helps, best to use Google maps to clarify

Thanks! I still couldn't locate where will we land in Cannes and Genoa. And is it easy to get a taxi or bus between the Salerno shuttle and train station?

Barcelona port bus costs about 3 euro,s return, drops off bottom of las ramblas near sea front

ships also sell a transfer same buy for about 10e. The port bus circulates to all the berths

Cannes is a tender

Rome , citaveccihia, free port bus to town

Genova, can walk to town , maybe 15 minutes

Salerno, bus to town, cannot remember if there was a charge, still need a 20 minute walk to train station

Chania not been on a ship but I believe the ship docks in a different location, as it's a small Greek port in crete I visited in 1989

Hope this helps, best to use Google maps to clarify

Thanks! I still couldn't locate where will we land in Cannes and Genoa. And is it easy to get a taxi or bus between the Salerno shuttle and train station?

Cannes - tender docks at the Marina (Quai Max Laubeuf) 100 m from Radisson Blu hotel.

Salerno - avoid the shuttle, either take a ship's tour or arrange a taxi - the port is a disaster area- try http://www.taxi-finder.com

Edited by mickey89