No American Table For The Dream?

Raxter54

I've been hearing all along that the Dream would be getting the American Table menu this summer. Which was great, was looking forward to it for our January cruise. Just read on John Heald's Facebook page that only two more ships, the Magic on 07/19/2015 and Triumph on 08/10/2015, will be getting the American Table menus this year.

I've been downloading the American Table menus form ZydecoCruiser to see what I could expect in the MDR. Now, I'm not sure what to expect. Guess I'd better start looking for the "old" menus for our cruise. Maybe they will institute the new menus at the start of the year :)

I thought it was supposed to be rolled to all ships by end of year. I'm leaving the beginning of December & my husband was all excited for the new menu!

it was, arnold donald even confirmed that in the cc live chat.

john heald kinda retracted that today on facebook.

I am really disappointed as I have two cruises booked for Carnival Dream. I love the new menus. I've had them on Liberty and think they are a huge improvement over the old ones.

For some reason I think the food on the old menu is just cheap food, ie Fried chicken, meatloaf etc. I realize that they are considered "comfort foods", but the food seems to be a higher quality on the new menus. I really liked the veal parm and the beef Wellington on the new menus.

My biggest gripe about the old menu is having ribs on elegant night. Oh well, I know we will still have great cruises, but I do wish they had stuck to the original plan of the new menu effective July 19.