Sunshine 4 J's

Bases5

I really love the location and price of these cabins.

The thing I noticed is everyone has a capacity of 4 (we are only 2)

I realize there is a chance of being (downgraded) I mean upgraded,

I was wondering how often has this happened to any of you

I switched from Conquest to Sunshine and did a mock booking to see what was available, and initially booked in a Spa Interior but after viewing the size of the room on YouTube went back online to do a mock booking and saw 3116 available at a lower rate, which was great bc that leaves room for the cost of the Spa pkg. Called and booked it and toward the end of the convo they stated I could be booted since I was only 2 people.

That does make me semi nervous bc an upgrade could mean like Deck 1 OV . Definitely NOT an upgrade in my opinion

I switched from Conquest to Sunshine and did a mock booking to see what was available, and initially booked in a Spa Interior but after viewing the size of the room on YouTube went back online to do a mock booking and saw 3116 available at a lower rate, which was great bc that leaves room for the cost of the Spa pkg. Called and booked it and toward the end of the convo they stated I could be booted since I was only 2 people.

That does make me semi nervous bc an upgrade could mean like Deck 1 OV . Definitely NOT an upgrade in my opinion

Not sure the spa is worth a spa package on the Sunshine..read reviews before you book it. I have never been bumped from a handicap or a large capacity room...but I am sure it happens

Our room isn't accessible, but it' is a quad.

Is it because it doesn't have a T-pool? I utilized the Sauna and Steam Room on Valor almost daily on our last cruise, so I figured since Sunshine has multiple steams rooms for a fee, it would be worth it, assuming the price is still less for the week on the Sunshine than other ships with a T-Pool. If it's $268 per couple, we will pass. On Carnivals website, it states that the Sunshine is less but the prices are several years old

You have to PAY for the steam room? I've never heard of this before. In my experience, it's always been accessible to anyone, along with the sauna, and pool.

I've never been on a ship with a Cloud 9 before so it's entirely possible I'm incorrect, but it is my understanding that Sunshine does not have a free steam room, as they have the various dry heat and steam rooms as part of the Cloud 9 Spa