Onboard spending bonus for Mariner credit info

ann1bell

I think I understand what I have read here.

If we book shore excursions online a month in advance for our HAL land portion in Denali, we do get the Mariner spending bonus of one day for each 300 dollars spent?

I think the answer is yes but wanted to confirm. Thanks.

I think I understand what I have read here.

If we book shore excursions online a month in advance for our HAL land portion in Denali, we do get the Mariner spending bonus of one day for each 300 dollars spent?

I think the answer is yes but wanted to confirm. Thanks.

yes - I often book the excursions I want to be sure I get online well before. You can always adjust later and you do get the credit.

Susan

Just remember that it doesn't matter when the money is spent, the days don't get credited to your Mariner Account until after the cruise ends.

You won't be able to buy a few excursions to up your Mariner Level prior to a cruise if you are short a day or two from reaching the next level.

You also need to remember you can only earn bonus spending days equal to the total number of days of your cruise.

Don't worry if you don't spend enough to equal the total number of days of your cruise. That isn't the only number you can earn. You can earn less and still receive them. It is however the maximum number of days one can earn.

Sail, I wasn't addressing you specifically. That was why I intentionally took your name off the quote. I was merely clarifying your statement that "you can only earn bonus spending days equal to the total number of days of your cruise" because one can earn days that don't equal the total number of days of your cruise. I don't want HAL Newbies thinking "only".

I didn't read it as you addressing me. I take any post here on this forum to be for all to read and respond to, if they wish.

I couldn't understand your point. It had nothing to do with 'me' except your words confused me.

Edited by sail7seas