biggest mdr table on the legend

feedmytummy

I know we had tea in the MDR of the Legend and it was a 10 top. But it was only one. Most tables are 6 and under.

Did not see others but there might have been. It was one big circular table at the front of the MDR

There are several "10 Tops" in the main dining room, and I've noted that lately they've squeezed another place setting into these tables, making them seating for ELEVEN. If your bookings are linked, you might luck out and get one of those. :cool:

"SKY"

hi, all! just wondering if anyone who has been on the legend noticed how many the biggest table in the mdr seats? is it a 10 or 12 top? we have 11 and curious if we'll be seated together or split up. thanks!

We were at a table for 14 in the outside side section by a window on the Legend MDR a few years ago.

We were at a table for 14 in the outside side section by a window on the Legend MDR a few years ago.

on spirit class ships (like legend) they can put together 2 of the rectangular 6 tops for a 12 top - i've seen that before.

thanks! this is giving me some hope that we will be seated together. our bookings are linked so that should help as well.