Organic apple cider vinegar, lemon juice bottles

hunkahunka

I emailed back and asked why 2 16 ounce bottles considering it is only sold in 32 ounce bottles. I will let you know what they say.

Oh, and notice it says?...CHECKED luggage.?????

I also use ACV as a toner, and wanted to let you know that Bragg Organic does indeed come in 16 ounce bottles. I bought one yesterday. :)

I would take copy of the email with you from Carnival, so if the bottles are confiscated, they will probably call you to the "naughty room" to explain what it is. Maybe even put a note with it and copy of the email??

debbie

I would take copy of the email with you from Carnival, so if the bottles are confiscated, they will probably call you to the "naughty room" to explain what it is. Maybe even put a note with it and copy of the email??

debbie

If their luggage is locked, then they have to get a call to come unlock it to check what they think is suspicious.

But I think this is the way to go. Take the note, put in your checked bags and lock your luggage.

debbie

Yep - I would probably put a 16 oz bottle inside a zip lock with a copy of the email and protect it with soft clothing all around it so it doesn't break.

Personally - I do the "apple cider vinegar" also, but not bothering with taking it on our cruise. I can live without it for a week or two and go back to it when I get home. I also don't worry if they don't have my favorite soda or water and make do with what they have on board - I can live with minor dietary changes when my favorites are not available, but everyone is different. I like to keep things as simple as possible and just sit back and relax on my cruise. Plus a bit lazy to be honest... ;)

I need my vinegar too.

I actually need it to the extent that if it is not allowed, then I am not going.

If people can bring on shampoo in a bottle, then I should be able to bring on vinegar in a bottle.

I figure if I get called to the naughty room all they will have to do is to open the sealed bottle and take a sniff.