Countdown begins

Taxi to airport booked.

Hotel in Majorca booked for the 2 nights before we sail.

Taxi from Palma airport to hotel booked.

Taxi from hotel to Palma port being arranged by hotel.

Taxi home from airport booked.

Now got to start thinking about what clothes to take from my extensive (not!!!) wardrobe.

After a horrendous 3 months it actually feels as though we will get away this time. Only 11 more sleeps until we fly and a further 2 until we are back on the Dream for the fourth time - not that I am counting!!!

Have a great worry free cruise. We did in January when I was worried about my other half coping, but it was smashing, even if he didn't go ashore at most of the ports. It is the change and holiday atmosphere that is the best medicine.

He coped so well we came back and booked one for August - Braemar - and one for September - Spirit - as we have to get them in before passports expire in 2017.

Edited by gillhalfpint

Taxi to airport booked.

Now got to start thinking about what clothes to take from my extensive (not!!!) wardrobe.

After a horrendous 3 months it actually feels as though we will get away this time. Only 11 more sleeps until we fly and a further 2 until we are back on the Dream for the fourth time - not that I am counting!!!

Have a great time hope you both enjoy

Have a great time hope you both enjoy

Thanks Toonhibby - wish you were going to be on board at the same time as we so enjoyed your company.

We had to cancel the cruise we had booked for May after Ians Cardiac Arrest and 3 week hospitalisation but his Consultant has now said that a cruise would do him - and me - a world of good.

Hope you are now fully on the road to recovery and we would love to see you again.

Best Wishes to you Both,

Brenda and Ian

Taxi to airport booked.

Planned with military precision - an impressive logistical exercise !!!

You both deserve a cracking holiday.

Planned with military precision - an impressive logistical exercise !!!

You both deserve a cracking holiday.

A bit too precise as it happens WeeCountyMan - yesterday Ryanair announced that our return flight is leaving 4.5 hours earlier than anticipated and having problems contacting taxi driver to change the return pick up time!!!

Flying today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Just 6 hours to go before we set off for Malaga Airport! 2 nights in Santa Ponsa then boarding the Dream on Saturday. Sooooooo excited.

Hope you both have a wonderful holiday,and look forward to your review when you return.