cavetubing dot bz - how do you pay?

tea4ular

We went in February 2015 and yes, they did accept a credit card, but there is an additional charge for using it (my husband paid, so I'm not sure of the exact amount, but I think it was around 10% if I remember correctly). We had taken enough cash, but decided once we got there to zipline and do the ATVing, so we decided to just use our credit card to pay. I will say this was a fantastic family and we loved this excursion (we could have done without the ATVing, but the kids had fun). The only downside was that I left our brand new, waterproof camera in their van and it was not ever found. I had hoped that someone would turn it in, especially since it had all our underwater pics from Cozumel and from our adventures in Belize that day. Oh well. I would highly recommend this company though! Hope you have a great time. I would take cash and pay in cash (US dollars are fine).

We are planning to book cave tubing and zip lining with zipline.bz. We are worried about the timing of 3 hours to the place and back to ship. We heard the Belize traffic is crazy too. How was your experience with this tour line about the timing going back to the ship?

:confused:

3 hours isn't long enough. It is approximately a one hour bus ride to the spot where you cave tube and then a small hike (20 mins or so) up to the top where you enter the water, and then the tubing itself takes about 45 mins or so, then back. If you decide to zipline on top of that, you'll not have enough time. I will say that Vitalino told us he has never had anyone miss the tender back to the ship. We were in the first tender, so around 8:30 am and the group was picked up right outside of the pier, no waiting. We returned around 4-5 pm I think and made the last tender without any problems. But it was an all day excursion. I think the ship was in Belize from 8am-6pm, so I'm sure we had to be back to the ship by 5:30 if I remember correctly.

I will say this company was EXCELLENT! It was my birthday, and Vitalino had his sister make a homemade birthday cake for me and another one so that the entire group could celebrate my birthday after lunch (there were 6 of us in our group, and another group together that made about 15-20 total). It was the kindest gesture and I really appreciated his thoughtfulness!

Edited by StuckiTribe

• 2 weeks later...

We have went cavetubing with them twice now and it's awesome. They do an excellent job and go above and beyond.

We have paid both ways using cc and cash with no problems. After the tubing they take you back to his house (which is right down the street) where they make you lunch (as much as you want) and once everyone is done eating, you then settle your bill at the register for the excursion. :)