No Coral Breeze tours 11/26??

Tarheelbelle

Trying to book cave tubing or snorkeling excursion through Coral Breeze for Saturday 11/26. Their website says no tours scheduled for that date. I did send an email to them today to see if they will do a special tour or start up a tour for us that day. If not I will be disappointed!

Anyone else have that problem? Have you been able to get them to do a tour for you?

Thanks

Hey there T - as posted on our roll call thread, I contacted CB and heard back via email saying they will not book a tour on sat. Said NCL is the only ship that comes in and they don't get enough people to make it worth their while to run a boat out. I ended up reserving through the ships excursions :( because of this.

T.

Hey there T - as posted on our roll call thread, I contacted CB and heard back via email saying they will not book a tour on sat. Said NCL is the only ship that comes in and they don't get enough people to make it worth their while to run a boat out. I ended up reserving through the ships excursions :( because of this.

T.

Hi, Teila,

Apparently they will be losing some money because I believe that they could have a profitable tour group from the Dawn.

Lynn

Here is the email they sent:

"Thank you for contacting Coral Breeze Limited for your visit to Belize.

I apologize for any delay in returning your email.

We are not operating on Saturday 11/26 when the Dawn is in port. Saturday is not a normal port day for ships and our equipment is used for other weekend operations. I'm sorry we could not accommodate you.

Best Regards,

Paul Shields

Coral Breeze Limited"

Archived