Craft Beers on Silhouette

canuckinindia

Am i correct to understand that since Michaels Club has now become a Suite Lounge on Silhouette that there is no longer a craft beer bar?

If I was interested in sampling a nice range of beers, is there a venue on board where that is still possible?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Who can tell me what the story is on Cellar Masters on Silhouette? I see the craft beers are located there now, but is this open to everyone?

If you have the Premium Drink package does that allow you in for tastings of either the wines or craft beers?:rolleyes:

Thanks

Who can tell me what the story is on Cellar Masters on Silhouette? I see the craft beers are located there now, but is this open to everyone?

If you have the Premium Drink package does that allow you in for tastings of either the wines or craft beers?:rolleyes:

Thanks

I was recently on the Silhouette and they have a nice selection of craft beers that are included in the premium package. Cellar Masters is open to everyone but, on our cruise, there were never many people in there. I inquired about the wine tastings and flights and was told that they were a $20 fee whether you had the premium package or not. Many nights I would stop by before dinner to get a nice glass of wine to take to the dining room with me since I found the wines by the glass selection in the MDR to be lacking.