fun shop vs on board price

plus tip when you order it onboard

On the FAQ page, it says tax is charged on the $2.99 water ordered in advance and tip is added to the $4.99 if purchased onboard at the Fun Shops.

I've read so many threads on the new policy, and remind people to order it BEFORE cruising as it's more onboard.

I'm sure we'll be reading about people being POd because they heard the price was $2.99 and went to buy it onboard and found out it was $4.99.

On the FAQ page, it says tax is charged on the $2.99 water ordered in advance and tip is added to the $4.99 if purchased onboard at the Fun Shops.

If you order before hand and have it delivered on the second day or later then there is no tax. I bought one to be waiting for me on arrival and a second case to be delivered mid cruise. Tax on the first and the second was tax free.

If you order before hand and have it delivered on the second day or later then there is no tax. I bought one to be waiting for me on arrival and a second case to be delivered mid cruise. Tax on the first and the second was tax free.

I ordered water for the next two cruises to be delivered on embarkation day and no tax was charged. One cruise is out of Norfolk Va and the the other is out of Barcelona. The tax charged to some appears to be a mystery. No big deal either way.

Edited by M&T ReadyToCruiseAgain

Nice that they gave you the option to do that delivery.

I've read so many threads on the new policy, and remind people to order it BEFORE cruising as it's more onboard.

I'm sure we'll be reading about people being POd because they heard the price was $2.99 and went to buy it onboard and found out it was $4.99.

Hi! Did u order your water yet! For that price I'm not carrying on water!

I just ordered mine and had the same thing -- tax for day 1, no tax for day 2.

Hi! Did u order your water yet! For that price I'm not carrying on water!

I ordered a case to be delivered none first day. I have a 5 day cruise, but very prone to heat exhaustion. There are two of us sailing. Do you think 1 case is enough, or a second may be needed?

I ordered water for the next two cruises to be delivered on embarkation day and no tax was charged. One cruise is out of Norfolk Va and the the other is out of Barcelona. The tax charged to some appears to be a mystery. No big deal either way.

Be aware that any purchase on a cruise that originates in Barcelona will be charged the VAT tax.