Haven Suite UDP & UBP question?

dumpnchase

Hi. I've searched and can't seem to find the answer. If we book a 2 bedroom Haven Suite and we have 4 people (all adults) staying in the suite do all 4 get the UDP & UBP? I think I read that the 1st 2 guest on the reservation get the UBP (do the other 2 guest get Soda Package) but can't seem to find any info for the UDP? Do all 4 get the UDP or just the first 2? Any other info would be helpful. Thanks.... If this info is useful planning to book this week for a cruise in August 2015.

When I was the 3rd person for a Haven suite, I also got UDP but only soda package instead of UBP.

When they ran this promotion earlier in the year, the UDP was offered for all in the cabin (we booked in January). I noticed that this iteration that was taken away.

When we booked a Haven suite under the March promo all 3 of us got the UDP, Pax 1 & 2 got the UBP and pax 3 got the soda package, Pax 1 & 2 got prepaid gratuities, and the cabin got a $300 OBC. 3rd person is sailing for free (well not totally free since there are the taxes and small insurance premium and gratuities).

It was all spelled out clearly on the confirmation we received.

When we booked under a promo in May, 2014 (over a year ago), only the first 2 got the UDP promo.

I know that's completely irrelevant, but so are so many of the comments here. Congratulations to those of you on what you received on your bookings. The question is what would the OP get if they book now. What you got under a different promo means nothing.

Congratulations on missing the part about OP saying any other info would be helpful - and our responses indicating that every package likely differs so check your individual package.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Once I got OBC. Hope that helps, too.

Last week I booked a 2 bed on Escape and had my travel agent check on that.

UBP was only for #1 and #2 nothing for others

UDP was only #1 and #2 nothing for others

250 internet minutes is for the whole cabin to use.

the $75 OBC per port is for the whole cabin

One other difference in a suite you don't have to pay the 18% on the UDP and UBP.

I think a few months ago it was a better deal but the deals are always changing you have to pick one that works for you and go with it.

The promotions change regularly, so if the current one doesn't work for you....just wait for the next one (if you can).

I booked us a cruise back in February, all passengers in the room got the UDP at that time. The first 2 got OBC, and there was an airfare credit (which we probably can't use and I'm not sure how many passengers it applies toward).

It's always prudent to read the fine print with these promotions.

Last week I booked a 2 bed on Escape and had my travel agent check on that.

UBP was only for #1 and #2 nothing for others

UDP was only #1 and #2 nothing for others

250 internet minutes is for the whole cabin to use.

the $75 OBC per port is for the whole cabin

One other difference in a suite you don't have to pay the 18% on the UDP and UBP.

I think a few months ago it was a better deal but the deals are always changing you have to pick one that works for you and go with it.

This is exactly what I got. Thanks. Hard to keep track with all the deals.

A different question, The two of us that have the UDP are also platinum will they give us the vouchers for the free meal at Le Bistro? Does NCL give one voucher per stateroom (I thought I read that somewhere ) or is it still one per person? At least I will be able to use this to pay for the other two one night

This is exactly what I got. Thanks. Hard to keep track with all the deals.

A different question, The two of us that have the UDP are also platinum will they give us the vouchers for the free meal at Le Bistro? Does NCL give one voucher per stateroom (I thought I read that somewhere ) or is it still one per person? At least I will be able to use this to pay for the other two one night

We are in the same situation (a good one!) as you and were also wondering how the platinum Le Bistro perk works with the UDP. Has anyone been able to give the voucher to another passenger? Lastly, searching for the link that shows suites do not have to pay gratuities for UDP/UBP for the current promotion. Thanks

Last year in a Breakaway 2 Br Family Villa, we had booked it in December for Sept 28. So we booked before the promo hit. Our PCC called and all in suite (my wife, me, my son and his fiancé) all got UBP. My son and his fiancé paid $99 each for UDP. Our Platinum dinner for two at LeBistro made good bookmarks since there was no need to use them. Our platinum laundry certificates were used.

We are in the same situation (a good one!) as you and were also wondering how the platinum Le Bistro perk works with the UDP. Has anyone been able to give the voucher to another passenger? Lastly, searching for the link that shows suites do not have to pay gratuities for UDP/UBP for the current promotion. Thanks

The vouchers have your name and cabin/suite number on them. So I don't think they will accept it from someone else.