Please help with Emerald Princess c103 and c107

lukesgrammie

I have two cabins on hold for the Emerald January 23 sailing for two weeks. According to the travel agent I am dealing with not much there is not left for the two back to back legs (January 23 and 30 sailing) C103 and 107 is what I am being offered. We have never been in the front of the ship...any problems up there? Any opinions would be greatly appreciated. The problem is we really like the larger balconies and want them together for both trips. I have to book them separately because they "sold out" the 14 day although there are plenty of cabins available if you book them separately. Makes no sense. We have used Princess several times and this time they are not much help. Thanks so much!

We have been in the front section on several ships, most recently on the Royal Princess when we were the very first cabin on the port side of the Lido deck. We had no issues with too much rocking. We would be happy to book it again.