Breeze Miami to Galveston repo cruise??

belle2

Can anyone with a little more wisdom and knowledge than myself speculate what the itinerary for a Breeze repo cruise would look like? I just heard the rumor that it will reposition from Miami to Galveston by May 1, 2016. I'm interested in what ports have been visited on other repo's from Miami to Galveston. Thanks!

Can anyone with a little more wisdom and knowledge than myself speculate what the itinerary for a Breeze repo cruise would look like? I just heard the rumor that it will reposition from Miami to Galveston by May 1, 2016. I'm interested in what ports have been visited on other repo's from Miami to Galveston. Thanks!

It moves in December of 2016. I just this morning got my cancellation notice for the two day cruise to nowhere which was at the end of the repo cruise, so the dates may change on the repo. It is one of the Journeys cruises, I believe.

Hi,

Very disheartening news to wake up to in my email this morning.

My wife & I were booked on the 12-day Breeze 'Journeys' / repositioning voyage November 27 to December 9, 2016.

Our cancelation notice came this morning, June 16, 2015.

We received a full deposit refund, $50 onboard credit per person towards our next sailing...

Not sure if this will help you at all, but the itenerary (was):

Screenshot_2015-06-10-04-47-12-1_zpslla41lnb.png

John Heald posted on FB that there will be no repositioning cruises:

With all the changes I thought you might like these to see where the ships are sailing from after they change home ports. There are no re position cruises, they are what we call “deadheads” and will be for crew only as per United States Customs and Border Protection regulations.

In order for them to repo there would have to be a foreign port of call.

Just checked my cruise. Was on the Breeze Oct. 2016 now it shows that we will be on the Splendor. Picked this cruise because we wanted to be on the Breeze and have a cove balcony. Not sure what we will decide to do now. And wanted to do an Eastern itinerary.

Edited by AnnArbor

That's disappointing. I would def choose the breeze. We did the southern from Miami and it was fabulous. Galveston is a day's drive from me so I'm excited about the move. But I hate to hear of so many changes for you all.

I'm so sorry to hear your cruise was canceled! I would be so disappointed! John heals just announced via fb there will be no repo cruises, only deadheads.

To be clear, he clarified his post to indicate that there will be no repositioning cruises for these two ships. Not that all repositioning cruises will be cancelled. Looks like they're just moving the ships directly to their new home ports. This happens occasionally, but not usually for two home ports that far away.