AFT Pool or Main Pool??

Aft pool or Main pool question?? In Nov we will be on the Splendor. This will be my first 7 night cruise, and on a bigger ship. All the other ships had one pool. Which is more fun for adults? The Aft or the Main? Does the AFT have music and entertainment? Any input would be helpful. Thanks!![emoji41]

On most ships the the aft pool is quieter, kinda more adultish. I don't recall any music at the aft pool, and definitely no entertainment. It's not an adults only pool, but that's the general vibe that you'll get there and there are considerably less children.

The main pool will have music from the early morning until after sunset, and several entertainment options (ice carving, hairy chest contest, etc).

On most ships the the aft pool is quieter, kinda more adultish. I don't recall any music at the aft pool, and definitely no entertainment. It's not an adults only pool, but that's the general vibe that you'll get there and there are considerably less children.

The main pool will have music from the early morning until after sunset, and several entertainment options (ice carving, hairy chest contest, etc).

Thank you Ryan. I like the entertainment but when I'm away with just my husband, (and no kids), I rather not be in a pool swarming with kids. I am hoping because school is in session, that there is not a lot of them.

We were on the Splendor a couple of years ago. The aft pool WAS an adult only pool, however it is NOT Serenity. The week we were there it was like a frat party. Loud music and lots of 20 somethings dancing around the pool all a little drunk. Serenity is along both sides of the ship on deck 12 with no pool or hot tubs.

There is the main pool and another small and i do mean small square pool on one of the upper decks.

Aft pool or Main pool question?? In Nov we will be on the Splendor. This will be my first 7 night cruise, and on a bigger ship. All the other ships had one pool. Which is more fun for adults? The Aft or the Main? Does the AFT have music and entertainment? Any input would be helpful. Thanks!![emoji41]

As stated above the aft pool has less kids and it's more quiet but they will have a DJ play some recorded music in the PM.