Why navigator prices are so low?

If the shows on Oasis made the cruise for you then you might have issues with Navigator as the entertainment, in my opinion, on the Oasis class ships can't be beat. I LOVE the Aqua Theather. However, Navigator still has ice shows, Production shows, and comedy shows. It has a rock wall, basketball court, and flowrider, and mini golf.

Only you can decide which parts of Oasis really made the cruise for you and whether not having those things would make a cruise not enjoyable. We easily go back and forth between the Voyager, Freedom, and Oasis class ships. We rarely do a Radiance class ship as we really enjoy the Royal Promenade and miss it when on a ship without one. But although we enjoy Boardwalk and Central Park when on Oasis/Allure we can do without those quite well when on Voyager/Freedom class ships.

This is one of the best summaries I've read here on CC as it relates to the differences between ships. Thanks for posting.

I looked it up and she is in Port Everglades when the OP wants to cruise.

Navigator sails from FLL starting in November.

We said the same thing, Port Everglades is in Ft. Lauderdale.:)

Edited by clarea

the price difference was the reason we booked navigator for our spring break trip next year. Stinks it's only a 6 nighter but i wasn't paying the difference of $1000+ for one extra night on a different ship. I would love to go on one of the new giant ships with all the crazy stuff they have but i cant justify the price difference and won't sacrifice a balcony for an inside with a baby.

We feel the same way, that's why we booked the Navigator. Balcony is a must have for us and the other ships in April 2016 are over $1000 more and only one night in the difference.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We are also booked on NV out of Port Everglades for 2017. It is one of our favorite ships, as is Oasis, but the price is always a deciding factor. Friends wanted us to sail with them on SR for the same time period, but it was substantially more expensive. Navigator it is! :)