Princess questions from a newbie

Bg difference is that on land the drink you take in to the restaurant was bought off someone else, on a ship it has almost always been bought on the ship. Not always but mostly.

If you put it in a glass no-one is going to check whether you bought it on the ship or brought some onboard, at least not with soft drinks. I see so many people walking around the ships with drinks in their hands.

Edited by OzKiwiJJ

he he he.... I used to fill a glass with ice... add the lemon from the dining room and lace it with the gin you get from the mini bar set up :p:p:p

great sailaway cocktail LOL...

Don't know how old the kids are but if you don't feel right carrying a can in to the dining room pour the soda whatever it is into a drink bottle and take that, my grand kids always have one of those plastic kids drink bottles with them no matter where they go, always filled with water though, no one is going to question that.

One thing I can suggest to you as a first time cruiser is not to get to concerned with all the different things people tell you, a lot of the info is really good but we all have different opinions and you have to take on board what you want and forget the rest....On my first cruise I was really concerned about a lot of things and as it turned out unnecessarily so.